About Me


 Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Rita. I am an aspiring journalist who also loves art, movies, and tv! I graduated highschool with a diploma in Art and Design and currently am in the process of a communications bachelor's degree. I love to write on my free time. My writings include short stories and poems. I hope to publish a collection of my works some day. I as well love to draw and paint. I started when I was very little creating stories with illustrations and ever since then, drawing and writing have always been passions of mine. 

I love Hollywood cinema, films and television which is most of the reason why I created this blog. I like everything from the acting, fashion to the set design. I once wanted to get involved in acting classes. 

My blog is a mixture that has everything to do with movies, and television. Stay tuned for more posts. I hope you enjoy my blog!

Comments